We’ve launched and we feel like celebrating.
Nope, it’s just not the same on your own, or indeed on paper. So we’d like to celebrate with some of you fine people, and here’s the way it’s going to be.
We’re giving a lucky, lucky tweetist £50 for ubiCabbing around London. Go where you like, do what you will, have the cabs on us.
To enter, just head online, follow @ubiCabs and retweet the competition tweet. That’s it, you’re in. There’ll be a winner this week, which means we’ll all have a fantastic week celebrating the launch of ubiCabs.
1. The competition is open to followers of the @ubiCabs twitter handle. Entry is by retweeting the competition tweet, which is “Arriba! Win £50 for London cabbing. Follow @ubicabs & RT this to enter. More at http://bit.ly/JYRsOE #ubiLucky”
2. The competition will run for one week from launch (12pm Thursday 31st May 2012 until 11.59am Thursday 7th June 2012).
3. ubiCabs management will draw a winner at random from the list of followers who have retweeted at the end of the competition period.
4. If you’re not on the followers list when the competition is drawn, you will not be entered into the draw.
5. The prize is for £50 credit in a ubiCabs account. There is no cash alternative and money cannot be withdrawn from the account.
6. Credit can be used for cab booking within the ubiCabs coverage area, encompassing N, E, W, SE, SW, NW, WC and EC postcodes, selected other postcodes and Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted and City airports.
7. Account credit can be used to pay in whole for cab journeys. If your journey exceeds the value of credit in your account you will need to top up your account with a credit/debit card.
8. If the winner does not possess a ubiCabs account at the time of winning, we will attempt to contact them, then create an account for them credited with the prize value.